STUDY IN THE UNITED KINGDOM (UK/ENGLAND)
The UK is one of the most popular countries to travel to for the purpose of earning an education. Generations of international students have come to the UK for their education, which means that British universities have decades of experience in working with international students.
The United Kingdom (UK) is home to some of the world’s oldest universities and colleges having their roots in the 12th and 13th centuries. Coming from such strong legacy, education in the UK has become a benchmark for other countries.
Foreign students do not only get the chance of earning excellent education, but they also find ways of enjoying their stay in the UK.
Thinking of why to study in UK?
- ONE OF THE TOP REASONS TO STUDY IN THE UK – you can start working after graduation
- THE NEW GRADUATE IMMIGRATION ROUTE – This new route will be launched in the summer of 2021, which means that students who graduate in the summer of 2021 or after will be able to apply and make use of the post-study work visa.
- ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE – Universities in the UK have the best academic standards in the world. In fact, four out of the top 10 universities in the world are from the UK.
- QUALITY EDUCATION – The Quality Assurance Agency (QAA) is an independent body in the UK that regularly assesses the education standards of all universities and colleges in the country.
- SHORTER DURATION OF COURSES – While you can complete an undergraduate program in three years, you’ll be able to finish a graduate program in just one year.
- WORK WHILE YOU LEARN – you can work part-time for up to 20 hours a week during term time. You can even work full-time during your semester break.
Application | NGN 250,000
APPLICATION PROCEDURES UK UNIVERSITIES
- Copy of completed Application for Admission Form.
- Copy of Passport (only the page(s) that shows your photo, personal details and signature)
- Copy of Secondary and Senior Secondary High School Result or Certificates | WAEC | NECO WAEC/NECO RESULT CHECKER
- Copy of Bachelor Degree Certificate and Mark Sheet | Transcripts (applicable only for postgraduate applicants e.g. MBA).
- Copy of Recent Passport Photograph
- Copy of OLEVEL / IELTS / SAT / GMAT RESULT ( IF AVAILABLE )
- Part payment of Tuition Fees is paid before visa application/before arrival in UK
- Admission processing duration: 2 – 3 weeks
- Tuition Fee from £11000/ PER YEAR
- University of Chester
- Cardiff Metropolitan University
- University of West London
- University of Buckingham
- Teesside University